Monday, November 24, 2008

Re-Exploring Bombay

Exactly a week after I explored and strengthened my love for Bombay, I got chance to visit SoBo (South Bombay) a very different way though this time. I went with my family in our car, unlike last time when I was all alone, walking down the streets. Luckily we got parking opposite to Ambassador hotel, a stone throw from marine drive. Throughout our way, we drove at our best to catch sunset and we reached bang on time. Breeze from Arabian Sea refreshes our mind and body. I love when I face the sea and my hairs fly with the wind.
Marine drive is simply amazing. Necklace stretches from Nariman Point to Chawpatty. Though the view ends at Governor of Maharashtra's bunglow at the tip of the curve. Marine drive posses so many buildings facing the sea. There are Five Stars, Government buildings, stadium with flood lights popping up, guest houses, hostels but my eyes stuck at a very small, cute looking street corner restaurant-Jazz by the bay! Its a small restro-bar, all sea facing seats, good country music, dim lights and amazing food. After lovely food we took our our car and start rolling towards Gateway of India, my wife was Ahhhhed on seeing The Taj!! We roamed around for some more time and with a promise of visiting again we left for our home.

5 comments:

Vivek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 190 dollars on every page. But completely I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon people. I'm really into shoes and I was looking as far as something that particular model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 240 pounds on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes were around 200 pounds on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 180 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you say about it?