Saturday, September 6, 2008

Confession

The Evil inside me.. 
Ask me in the interview what my weaknesses are and am prepared to give an answer which will prove that my weakness is in fact my greatest strength :-)
But doing the introspection, I find myself to be a such an evil.. There are so many toxics inside me.. so much impurity, so many weaknesses.. 
Now am overcoming one of my weakness of not hiding my weaknesses!!! 
1) I am not a good friend. There are many people who takes me as a very good friend. But truely speeking, am not a good friend at all. I am little materialistic. I expect a lot from my friends and above all I just can't keep friendship. I get involved with my present (at any point of time) friends that I tend to lose contact with others. This has happened so many times. Though I miss my friends but the lazy fellow inside me do not let me take effort to call my friends.  Sometimes I get too moody for some friends. I have friends whom I don't like and there is either no reason at all, or little reason that could bother me or some reason that should not bother me at all. 
2) I dont accept any criticism, I just can't tolerate a joke on me. I have one of the most sarcastic sense of humour. I enjoy a lot bullying others but when it comes to me, I just can't accept it. It hurts my ego. Strong ego is my biggest weakness. 
3) I dont manage time well. How would you explain this: A newly married guy ?(married for 6 months now) staying late in the office, liking his work when his wife is waiting for dinner. I am very very happy with my married life, but I have become oversincere with my work. I just can't leave when there's pending work at office. As a result I feel bad for myself. I am in a situation that I can't be happy either ways. But definitely I don't like my wife waiting for me at the dinner :-( . Am I inefficient to maintain work-time balance. 
4) I easily trust anybody and based on that I tend to make judgements about others. I seldom use or make my own opinions to arrive at a judgement. As a result I do wrong, hurt people or even loose good friends. 
5) I get very impatient at times. I become nervous and tend to loose my cool. 

I know its a fight against myself and hope very soon I will come up with a blog saying I have overcome all the above weaknesses (and of course din't get any new ones :-) ) 

2 comments:

pragyag said...

i must say...you have done a lot of introspection lately!
i don't know whether one can change himself this way..or feel a need for it even...still its good when u know urself...and much better if u cud make conscious attempts at improving things which appear bad to u...
this might also help ur friends to not lose ur friendship b'coz of all these so that they can always be privileged to enjoy with the better and the stronger part of you!

and of course...its not just you...everyone carries weaknesses..and very few can admit!

i hope i have fulfilled ur expectations...hai na pops ;) :P

Unknown said...

Puneet bhiya ,see m too young to say all this but we all know that all five fingers are not of same size ,and so is the case with our own qualities! i mean its good u did an introspection but it dosent mean one shud forget his qualities!
you are Ideal for many people.....

waise bhi i know aap school se hi aise hoo.. but aap bohot lucky hoon tht you hav so many good frnds , do one thing every sunday call two of your frnds..

Ego to thoda rakho ..wo to zarori hai!well very few people think of what u hav thought of yourself.
chalo, all the best! Badiya hai let me see wen the next blog comes!!!