Thursday, June 26, 2008

Choices..

It just came to my mind to enter the blogsphere... I have so many choices to write about... I have been to so many phases.. I have choice of writing about my school friends, my love, my wife, my college, my college funny friends, my college serious friends, my home, my dreams and what not ? I really wonder we have so many choices for whatever we do...
When I just started this blog, I came up with so many choices of templates available. When I selected the very first I looked, I got so many fonts/size/color to select from.. and then to select one from so many ideas to select from.. isn't it always difficult...
I start with school... after passing X .. two choices - Math/Bio (I dont have any choice to be cricketer or a cook though:).. then select branch.. then select job.. then comes the biggest selection.. select your love, your wife...
Once I got into commodity exchange my next choice was an Investment Bank.. once I got into this my next choice is 'not an Investment Bank'.. then what next ? God Knows !!
I really wonder how simple things would have been if there were no choices.. what if I was told that I have to study to become and Engineer and marry the girl (I am married to now) and do a job in IB (and then get bored of it). What difference it would have made ? Still I am there after selecting frm so many choices...
As I write this blog, I am thinking of how my first blog will be welcomed by my wife, my friends-vivek, vartika, pragya, chhamiya, gurveen.. how will my crtitic friends nana & dubey react to it... how will my colleagues find it when they find about it.. some thoughts coming to my mind are paving way for next blog.. why do I always think of other people ? why dont I do anything without thinking what others will think of it ?
Or shall I write about little bit of finance I have learned, in my next blog. Or shall I write about a free holiday I want so much with my friends...
See before completing my first blog I have so many CHOICES for my next blog...

9 comments:

Dhanashree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dhanashree said...

Nice blog dude...
keep it up!!!

Gurveen Bedi said...

Holiday Holiday!!!
write about da free holiday:D

pragyag said...

Or u can write about finance, leaving us with less choices to react, leaving you with less reactions to care, hence leading u nearer to a choice less world :P

anyways nice one pops! good that u resumed this hobby ;)

Vartika said...

Not only write...plan a free holiday!
humnein poori chuttiya nikal di pops!
ab mein aapke december euro trip mein kabab mein haddi banungi!
:P
And...pragya says 'resumed the hobby'!
pehle wala page kahan hai!?
I bank is boring! Nice to know!
(sadist in me says)

and WELCOME TO BLOGOSPHERE!
(yet again! if that is the case!)

life is wonderful said...

how can I criticize about something that makes no sense at all...I would have said "welcome to blogging " and all that..but its just not worth it..You keep on writing wotever it is that u want...and I shall keep ignoring ..starting from now !!
and dont mention me in ur blog..i didnt mention u in mine :P

life is wonderful said...

and one more thing....ur handwriting sucks toooo..

Ankur said...

yaar mein 10 min se try kar raha hun comment daalne, ka ab to mein bhul bhi gaya ki kya daalna tha mujhe comment....har baar yeh google waale mera kaat rahe hain, and word verification word bharva rahe hain,

Abhishek said...

i had the choice to read the blog or leave it "i read it today" and then leave a comment or not "and i m leaving a comment" -- u can also write about the choice of eating veg or non-veg.....mite be drinking....usmein comment karne mein bhi majja aayega :)